Content strategyCreating useful, usable and easy to find content that builds your business
Content strategy is all about having a strategy for, well all your digital content. It may sound obvious, but so many businesses neglect it and pay the price.
A content strategy will tell you what you are doing and why. It aligns to your business goals and provides a roadmap for how your digital content will help grow your business.
It tells you:
- who you are talking to (and whether or not your speaking their language)
- what your customers are searching for (and whether they are finding you)
- what your unique online voice is
- how you need to structure your content (Information architecture and UX design)
- what kind of content (and on what platforms) you should be creating.
It helps you plan ahead, so you can set goals and track your progress.
People navigate the web using words. That’s why a content-led approach to creating your website is so important.
How a content strategy can help you
Tone of voice
Whether you are a big company or a one-person band, a content strategy is about using data and research to create content your customers need, when they need it and in a way they want it.
It’s also about making sure that the content you create is published, edited, shared, archived and re-used when it needs to be.
So if you want to get strategic about your digital content, let’s get started.