Professional writing for corporates, governments and not-for-profits that people will want to read.
Because your business is too important
Poorly written copy is bad for business.
Too many mistakes, the wrong tone or even just a poorly conveyed message can:
• confuse and lose your customers
• cost you time and money
• make you look unprofessional.
Save time and money by letting me craft professional and effective communication that will set the tone for your business and
win you accolades from both your boss (even if that’s you) and your customers.
How I can help
When I work with you, this is what I offer:
- Consultation – this is the getting to know you stage. I’ll send you a project proposal where you tell me about your business and what you want to achieve. This can be done via email, Skype, in person or on the phone. I’ll then send you a quote with total costs and outlining exactly what will happen next.
- Research – once you give me the go ahead, I’ll get stuck inot research. I’ll look at your industry, your competitors, emergine trends and feed that all back into crafting winning web pages.
- Copywriting – then I start crafting clever, persuasive copy that captures who you are and wins over your customers. I’ll put this all into a copy deck for you to review.
- Search engine optimisation – all my web pages will be SEO-friendly with properly researched and bespoke title tags, meta descriptions, formatting and links.
- Style guide and formatting advice – I’ll also give you advice on how to write consistent, clear and easy to navigate web pages that sound just like you want them to.
- Revisions – I offer two rounds of revisions of the copy deck within 14 days of the first draft delivery.
- Final proof before publication – once you are happy with the copy, I’ll do one final proofread to ensure everything is error free and perfect.